Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

What do Disney, Harry Potter & LotR have in common?

Exactly: Jon Cozart! In case you haven't heard of him yet: He is famous for his YouTube Channel "PAINT", where he uploads his hilarious and absolutely brilliant parodies.

Have you ever wondered what happened to Disney princesses like Belle, Ariel, Jasmine or Pocahontas after they lived happily ever after? Well, this guy does have some quite tragical but definitely funny ideas:



For the Harry Potter Fans, this one is a must-see:



And another one for those of you who love LotR:



And here's one about famous movie villains:



I just can't decide which one I like the best, I simply love all of them - which one is your favorite?

10 Kommentare:

  1. hahahah oh my god he is hilarious!! I LOVE the disney princesses video :). He is so talented! Thanks for sharing this awesome guy with us ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are very welcome, I'm glad you liked it :)
      And I absolutely love his faces - so funny! :D

      Löschen
  2. OH MY GOD! That guy is great!! :D funny ideas, funny text, good singer :D I totally agree with Melusine: thanks for sharing that! xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Totally agree with you, he's just great :D
      I'm glad that you liked it as well!! :))

      Löschen
  3. He is sooo awesome!! Just two weeks ago a friend shared the video about the disney princesses with me!! I couldn't stop laughing!! Love him so much :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha I know exactly what you mean - when I found the Disney one I watched it at least 3 times in a row :D

      Löschen
  4. yeah, it's great :D
    but one question: I really don't know it, in the videos about LotR and Harry Potter, is that both him?? or is the other one his brother or cousin or friend??

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha I was thinking the same and asked my dad (he's really good with computers, photography and so on) and he said that it really is only him.. amazing, right?

      Löschen
  5. I totally agree with all the others: thanks for sharing !! Those videos are awesome, he's a great artist! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha no problem at all - simply had to share it with y'all! :)

      Löschen