Freitag, 12. April 2013

A picture is worth a thousand words!


Hey guys,

today I want to introduce to you: my dad! His name is Franz, he lives in Werndorf, wears glasses, his hobbies are ..... - naah, just kidding ;)

What I'd like to share with you is my dad's artwork - he is a hobby photographer and actually really good. Everything started when he was a little boy: He used his first salary to buy his very first camera. Now, almost 30 years later, he is still really into photography and a few years ago he refurbished our basement, transformed it into a photo studio and "Foto Franz Rauch" was born.

 
Since a picture is worth a thousand words I'd just like to show you some of my favorites:

 
 
  

In January I already blogged about a special project organized by my sister Kathi and her classmate Chrissi. It was called "DiverCITY" and the aim of the project was to show representatives of all different music genres (like rock, rap, classical music,...) mixed up with a completely different genre in order to demonstrate respect for each other. My dad took the pictures for that project, here are some of my favorites:

 

He also made the calendar for my sister's soccer team, here you can see the front page and the month February:

 

I hope I could whet your appetite. You can find more of his work on his Facebook-Page Foto Franz Rauch! :)
Btw: If you are interested in a shooting, just write him a Facebook message :-)

"Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph."

– Matt Hardy




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen