Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

With enough coffee I could rule the world!

Alright guys, those of you who know me are probably well aware of my biggest addiction: I'm a coffeeholic! The first thing I do in the morning is getting myself a good cup of strong coffee, I love meeting friends for coffee and my favorite place at University is the coffee vending machine.


While living in the United States I left quite an amount of money at one of the most famous coffee shops: Starbucks Coffee. In bigger cities like NYC there is a Starbucks at every corner and even in Raleigh, where I lived, you can't go by car for more than 10 minutes without driving past at least one Starbucks.
Now, half a year later, I just can't believe that we don't even have ONE single Starbucks here in Graz and I miss my "Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte" a lot.


Therefore you might understand how excited I was when I saw the green-white-black Starbucks label at Penny Markt a few weeks ago.


One of the so called "Seattle Lattes" costs about 1,70€ and although it's not the same as my "Skinny Vanilla Latte" I was on cloud nine.

Are there any other coffeeholics out there? If so you will definitely agree with me and Boromir:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen